Clinical Integration Specialist
Do you want to be part of a company that strives to:
- Be recognized as the premier Remote EEG Services company with unparalleled customer support and the highest quality remote EEG monitoring and physician reading services?
- Maintain satisfaction and foster relationship development in order to better integrate as a team?
- Actively increase growth and profitability of existing customers?
If so, come be part of CortiCare’s newly evolving Clinical Integrations Team. This role will give a highly competent neurodiagnostic professional the opportunity to expand their career by working with Business Development and Operations in the clinical implementation of our services to new customers, and provide excellent ongoing support to current customers.
This could be the role for you if..
- You are a people person and passionate about customer service while excelling in a collaborative work environment.
- You love to travel and meet face to face to work as a clinical partner to ensure ongoing service success and identify and cultivate potential growth opportunities.
- You are passionate about neurodiagnostics and patient care.
What’s in it for you?
- Employee Growth and Empowerment Opportunities. We at CortiCare strive to provide a work environment that promotes a culture of collaboration, growth, and engagement.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Vacation and sick leave
- Paid Holidays
- Ongoing Continuing Education opportunities
About the Role:
This role is responsible for providing clinical and technical expertise, best practice standards, and professional skills to support Sales and Services solutions for CortiCare’s remote EEG monitoring and reading customers.
- Work cross-functionally within CortiCare to drive the clinical implementation process for new accounts.
- Liaison with customers through in-person, phone, and web conference activities to provide ongoing customer support and engagement.
- Serve as a clinical resource to existing and potential customers.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process improvement using direct customer feedback.
TRAVEL: Up to 50 – 75% travel, including overnight travel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Presents a professional image at all times with an above average skill in customer service.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers and other employees of the organization, and use technology to present information to customers.
- Working knowledge of Windows PC’s, proficient in Microsoft Outlook email applications, and efficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Office programs.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule and ever-changing working environments.
- Highly organized with a great attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to be managed remotely.
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks with strong organizational and project management skills.
Education and Experience:
- REEGT with ABRET required.
- 5+ years of EEG experience in a hospital setting.
- 2+ years Clinical Account Management in a healthcare setting experience preferred.
CortiCare is an EEO employer.