Along the way, we’ve helped redefine neuro-critical care. Because when it comes to quality of life and patient outcomes, the cost of equipment, availability of EEG technologists and neurophysiologists, and location shouldn’t be factors in the accessibility of life-changing EEG services.
Our services provide all hospitals the opportunity to offer state-of-the-art neurocritical care to help improve healthier outcomes for all patients, from newborns to adults. The quality of our clinical service begins with talented professionals like you. If you are a credentialed R. EEG T., (CLTM desirable) motivated to make a difference in the health of individuals and their communities, we’d love to talk to you about joining our talented and dynamic team.
R.EEG.T or CLTM Nationwide
Job Title: Remote EEG Monitoring Technologist
Location: Remote (work from home)
Updated: May 2018
The Remote EEG technologist will function independently by connecting remotely at pre-scheduled times to continuously monitor multiple patients, detecting EEG abnormalities and notifying oversight neurologists and other designated care providers of findings. The technologist will analyze patient EEG recordings, both in real time and previous data history, annotating the record, eliminating recording artifacts, equipment and lead troubleshooting – and other actions typical in the normal course of EEG monitoring.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
• Demonstrates knowledge of normal and abnormal adult/pediatric/neonatal EEG patterns
• Competence in deciphering artifacts from cortical activity
• Proficient in operating/troubleshooting multiple EEG instruments and software
• Documents appropriately to meet industry standards and company policies
• Ability to work from home – independently – without distraction
• Excellent computer skills and comfortable with technology
• Professional demeanor, able to interact well with hospital staff, neurologists and other remote technologists
Positions and Qualifications
• Must be ABRET board certified (R. EEGT) and Certification in CLTM is highly desired.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years long-term monitoring (cEEG) experience in ICU EEG or EMU (epilepsy) monitoring
• Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the neurological system
• Knowledge and experience with HIPAA compliant practices
• Working knowledge and experience of quantitative EEG analysis software
• Reliable high-speed internet and cell phone coverage required.
For more info or to email us a resume: