Along the way, we’ve helped redefine neuro-critical care. Because when it comes to quality of life and patient outcomes, the cost of equipment, availability of EEG technologists and neurophysiologists, and location shouldn’t be factors in the accessibility of life-changing EEG services.
Our services provide all hospitals the opportunity to offer state-of-the-art neurocritical care to help improve healthier outcomes for all patients, from newborns to adults. The quality of our clinical service begins with talented professionals like you. If you are a credentialed R. EEG T., (CLTM desirable) motivated to make a difference in the health of individuals and their communities, we’d love to talk to you about joining our talented and dynamic team.
R.EEG.T or CLTM Nationwide
Job Title: Remote LTM EEG Monitoring Technologist
Location: Remote (work from home)
Updated: December 2019
CortiCare is the nation’s first and leading remote cEEG monitoring service. Working with CortiCare, you will be encouraged to grow in your neurodiagnostic career with advancement opportunities and supported continuing educational development. The Remote EEG technologist will function independently by connecting remotely at pre-scheduled times to continuously monitor multiple patients, detecting EEG abnormalities and notifying oversight neurologists and other designated care providers of findings. The technologist will analyze patient EEG recordings, both in real time and previous data history, annotating the record, eliminating recording artifacts, equipment and lead troubleshooting – and other actions typical in the normal course of EEG monitoring.
All technologists must demonstrate knowledge of normal and abnormal adult, pediatric, and neonatal EEG patterns.
The ideal part time candidate can commit to an average of 16-20 hours per week, is highly motivated, reliable, and has intermediate computer/software/technology skills.
Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
* Competence in deciphering artifacts from cortical activity
* Proficient in operating/troubleshooting multiple EEG instruments and software
* Documents appropriately to meet industry standards and company policies
* Ability to work from home – independently – without distraction
* Excellent computer skills and comfortable with technology
* Professional demeanor, able to interact well with hospital staff, neurologists and other remote technologists
Positions and Qualifications
* Must be ABRET board certified (R. EEGT) and Certification in Long Term Monitoring (CLTM) within 2
* Minimum of 5 years EEG experience including 3 years long-term monitoring (cEEG) experience in
ICU EEG and EMU (epilepsy) monitoring in all patient populations
* Knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology of the neurological
* Knowledge and experience with HIPAA and have a secure, compliant workspace
that is free from unauthorized viewing
* Experience in advanced epilepsy monitoring, such as
intercranial/stereotactic cEEG is preferred
* Knowledge of Nihon Kohden, Cadwell, and Xltek EEG equipment is preferred
* Reliable high-speed internet and cell phone coverage required
* Reimbursement for continuing education and CLTM credentials
* Career advancement opportunities
* Friendly environment, teamwork atmosphere
* Growing company
* Accessible, supportive leadership
* Scholarships for ASET and other NDT conferences
Full Time Benefits include:
* 401k Plan
* Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision insurance
* Vacation and sick time
For more info or to email us a resume: