Remote EEG Monitoring for the EMU
Monitoring Services for Your EMU
Long-term EEG monitoring in the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU) requires 24-hour staffing that can strain local resources. CortiCare can supplement your monitoring staff by remotely watching your EMU patients and will communicate directly with nursing and physician staff when events occur, ensuring a quick response. Our experienced R.EEG.T. staff can provide gap coverage or even 24/7 coverage as needed.
The CortiCare EEG Platform: Always On. Always Monitoring.
From continuous coverage to supplement your staffing needs—we deliver. We know not every hospital, clinic and practice are alike. That’s why we can partner with your facility to meet your specific needs. Whether it’s continuous monitoring or just nights and weekends—we can fill your workflow gaps. And we work at your request—you can expect a prompt log-in response from one of our technologists within 15 minutes of the request.
Real-time EEG Solutions for Real World Challenges
Long-term EEG Monitoring
- Remote access via secure connections
- 24/7/365 availability
- Registered EEG Technologists, many with their CLTM, and an average of more than 10 years’ experience
- Our team knows long-term EEG monitoring
On-demand EEG Reading
- On-demand readers 24/7/365
- Our team supplements your team as needed to provide full coverage
- Comprehensive written reports every 24 hours
- Consultation offerings for seizure management
For more information on CortiCare’s EMU EEG Monitoring Services, contact us today.